Planting Instructions for Bonsai Seed Kit
- Remove all components from the seed kit case.
- Place a thin layer of pebbles in the bottom of your ceramic bonsai container to allow for good drainage.
- Fill the container with the bonsai soil leaving about an 1/8 inch from the top.
- Scatter the bonsai seeds on top of the soil and then sprinkle a small amount of soil to lightly cover them.
- Water the entire container until the soil is wet and water drips from the hole in the bottom.
- Place in a warm location near a window or outside where it gets good indirect sunlight.
- Keep the soil moist at all times by misting daily. Never allow the soil to dry out.
- In just a few weeks, you should start to see growth from your seeds.
- After about 8 weeks you should have several starter plants. When the starter trees are about 3-4 inches in size, gently pull up the trees from the soil and replant into other containers to make bonsai.
My Bonsai Seeds did not sprout. What can I do?
We are sorry to hear that your seeds did not sprout. We are happy to send replacement seeds so you may try again. Please complete the Replacement Seed Request Form so we have your information and we will send your seeds right away.
View all Seed Kits For Sale